Our parent company, Historic Tours of America, started operations 40 years ago with a motto – Safety First…Courtesy a Close Second. Now more than ever these words ring true. To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and State of Florida. Here are the details on our safety precautions to ensure our guests have a great experience with us.
- A deep cleaning and disinfecting of our Museum occurred prior to opening. Our staff will continue to regularly sanitize all high touchpoint areas daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit of the museum.
- All Museum staff and guests are required to wear masks per City of Key West Directive 2020-07 Amendment 1. If a guest does not have a mask, we will provide one with admission.
- Social distancing signage is placed throughout the Museum and retail store, as a reminder, to maintain six feet separation between guests and staff.
- All Museum staff will be screened and have their temperatures taken at the start of every shift, ensuring their temperature does not indicate a medical issue that could be transmitted to others.
Additional Questions or Concerns
Should you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our new safety measures, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page