We’re giving you the presidential treatment
Experience an exclusive journey inside the Truman Presidency in our brand new White Glove VIP Tour. As you tour through the historic Truman Little White House, you’ll be transported back to the era when our 33rd President spent 175 days in Key West at Florida’s only Presidential site. You’ll learn about the fascinating history of the Little White House from your own personal, expert guide and gain an up close look at Truman’s Key West life.
This VIP tour gives you access to numerous exclusive opportunities including:
- A behind the scenes tour of the Little White House for your exclusive group of up to 6 guests
- A look into rooms not seen on the regular tour of the Little White House
- Complimentary refreshments
- Keepsake souvenir
- Behind the scenes glimpse of Truman’s custom and original bar
- Exclusive photo opportunities at Truman’s desk and custom-built poker table
- Botanical Tour of the beautiful grounds complete with historic species and tropical fruit trees
- Personal access to Little White House archives
- A guided tour of the New Foundation Suite, which includes:
- Several galleries featuring a well curated collection of artwork, photographs, and priceless artifacts
- Guests may don white gloves to hold actual presidential artifacts
To finish off your tour, enjoy a VIP ride in one of President Truman’s 1950 Lincoln Cosmopolitan Limousines to the Truman Waterfront.
|Adult (price for up to 6 persons)||$537.50* Average tour time: 2.5 hours|
*Price includes all taxes & fees.
Please arrive on time for your tour. If you miss your scheduled tour time, you will be assigned to the next available tour time. Tours are offered daily. See calendar for date and times available.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW & WE’LL CONTACT YOU