The Little White House is an original 1890 building used thus far by six American presidents. Most of the furnishings are original to the 1949 remodeling for President Truman. We take great care in preserving Florida’s only presidential museum.
Please observing the following
- No smoking inside the house
- No still or video photography is allowed of interior rooms.
- Photos may be taken on the grounds and exterior
- Strollers and motorized scooters are not allowed in the interior of the house
- No food or beverages, excepted bottled water, is allowed in the house
- No pets are allowed in the house except service dogs
- In respect to the presidency, guests are asked to dress appropriately, please no swimwear and no bare feet
- Cellular phones should be used outdoors only as their frequencies may interact with our alarm systems
The public rooms of the Little White House and the introductory film is accessible to guests with mobility issues. Scripts for the hearing impaired are available upon request. Service animals are allowed to accompany their owners on tour. Truman Annex, a gated community has strict leash regulations for all other dogs.
The Little White House is located within a national wild bird refuge. Please don’t feed or disturb wild birds on our grounds. Photographs are welcome.