You too can host your special event at this presidential winter
White House. In the home, you can host your own state dinner for two or one hundred. The winter White House of President Harry S. Truman is a special national and Key West landmark and is available for extraordinary dinner parties.
Once used as a presidential retreat and conference location, the house has a unique aura and historic significance. The dining room contains furniture used by Presidents Truman, Kennedy, Carter, Clinton, and Secretary of State Colin Powell. The adjoining south porch provides an atmosphere of relaxed elegance with presidential undertones. Our Special Events Coordinator will be happy to meet with you at your convenience to discuss the endless possibilities that will create a most memorable event.
- Dining Room: 14 seated at the President’s table
- South Porch: 30 seated
- A maximum of 44 people can be accommodated comfortably inside
the dining room and south porch.
- The President’s living room can accomodate seating for 50 guests
- A maximum of 94 guests can comfortably be seated in all three rooms
Please contact us for pricing details.
6pm – 10pm
Rental of the grounds includes:
- Living room
- Dining room
- South porch
- Private suite
- One complimentary bottle of the Little White House label wine
- House tours
- Gate guard
- Director of Special Events on property
Payment & Deposit Information
A $100.00 deposit will hold your date and is fully refundable up to 90 days before your event. The balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
Checks should be made out to the Key West Harry S. Truman Foundation, Inc. or you can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover to make your payments.